Innovative solutions for hydraulic applications
We produce the toughest and most durable sensors for your hardworking hydraulics equipment. Our sensors are easily integrated into motors and pumps of all shapes and sizes. Whether integrated by a pump and motor manufacturer or a retrofit installation, with our expertise we can enhance control and steering of any hydraulic equipment.
As an ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 9001 certified company, we are familiar with the needs of mobile hydraulic applications. Enhancing power density, user control, safety and steering capabilities, we raise the performance of your hydraulic equipment. From two channel sensors with integrated temperature sensing function to SIL approved sensors and even special position sensors for swash plate applications, JAQUET is your preferred development partner.
Flexibility in output configurations:
- Open collector
- Push/pull (2-wire current output) for easy integration into any electronic control environment and provides extended EMC protection features
- Special versions with high resolution (double frequency up to 1’000 x the frequency) are available
- High pressure housings – up to 300 bar and higher available
- Threaded and flanged sensors, depending on the customers’ requirements starting with a diameter of only 10mm for a speed and direction sensor
- Economic sensors with plastic housing and pressure ratings of 80 bars available